OT Tattoo Prices

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 18, 2015
I want to get tattoos in the future. I want to know the general prices (estimation or put a range) in Canada or USA. Also is there different prices for the sizes?

It usually depends on the how long it takes to do the tattoo from my experience. The bigger the piece,the more hours it takes which means more money. I have two fairly large tattoos and both costed over $100.
Just think long and hard about what your putting on your body. I spent a year thinking about it before I actually went and got them done.

Most places have a shop minimum regardless of what you want. My last one the minimum was $125 no matter what you got. I got only black ink and line work and that's what I had to pay. The artist kept asking if I wanted colour or more detail because it was so simple and he felt that I wasn't getting my moneys worth. I figure I was because I got exactly what I wanted!

Every tattoo shop has different pricing. My recommendation is you talk to friends that have tattoos for who the recommend and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES use somebody that inks out of their garage or miscellaneous basements.

Talk to a few artists to find one you are comfortable with as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back