OT Tattoos And Ear Piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 18, 2015
In the future, I want to get a few tattoos and a few ear piercings. I am curious if you need to get some kind of appointment at any nearby tattoo / piercings parlor.

Wouldn't this be a question for you to ask of nearby tattoo/piercing parlors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess it has to do with set up the date, were to tattoo / pierce and where to place an image of the tattoo that I want.

If you want a great tattoo artist, you will probably need an appointment. Also, different artists do different types of work. You want the right person doing your tattoo. Research local artists in your area and you will be much happier with the outcome.

do your research!!! if your going to invest in a tattoo, be ready to invest good money in finding a legitimate, sterile environment to get it done at. Ive seen so many friends go cheap on getting tattoos, and end up with the crappiest tattoos, that in turn end up costing more money to try and get them covered up by something else.

my one and only tattoo is a small little cat on my ankle. It hurt like a mother.... but i still love it, its small and easy to cover.

piercings eh idk, ive had my ears done a few times both at a professional tattoo place that did them and once at the mall. I would just avoid places like claires, i know piercing pagoda is pretty prevalent here in orlando malls which is where ive gotten them done before and never had any issues. I would just always ask the people that do the piercings to clean and steralize the needles while im sitting there, to make sure they were clean and new.

In the future, I want to get a few tattoos and a few ear piercings. I am curious if you need to get some kind of appointment at any nearby tattoo / piercings parlor.
Piercings, usually not unless it is a really popular shop or a weekend afternoon.

Tattoos, 99% of the time yes.

Words of wisdom for your potential tattoos (came from my mom and helped me decide for my own tats [2 of em, foot and rib cage]): draw it out/print it out and put it somewhere that is visible everyday. I put mine on my computer background. Keep it visible for atleast 6 months. After that time passes you will have seen it everyday and can then make a decision if "yes i want to see this on my body daily" or "no that was a bad idea, let's try something new" --do this especially if you are thinking about getting one that is visible even when fully clothed.

Hope this helps!

For piercings, it's a little less intense than a tattoo, but still do your research! Depending on the piercing you want, make sure the piercer uses the right type of equipment - I can tell you that if you want to have your cartilage done, you need to make sure they use a needle and not a piercing gun! Usually the places that use a gun are cheaper - but it's really not worth it to take the risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back