All-Star Team Name Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
We 4 teams, what are some Ideas? It can be anything, I was thinking about doing Shades of Blue. But idk. Just list things, please :)
Thanks in Advance!

what is the gym name? you can always do colors, or animals, or something like that. anything more creative would be easier with a gym name.

what is the gym name? you can always do colors, or animals, or something like that. anything more creative would be easier with a gym name.

Beach Elite. We were thinking about doing Beach names but the thought got veto-ed :)

hmmm... Beach Elite... well you could do things that would be on the beach/ocean. you could have sharks, waves/ tidal waves, etc.?

hammerheads (sharks)
Rays (as in the sun)
ummmmmm...YOU CAN HAVE YOUR GOLDEN GIRLS!! like because they're so tan from being at the beach all the time... ..lol
uhhhh yeah idk
you could name each team after a different beach.. hahaha

hammerheads (sharks)
Rays (as in the sun)
ummmmmm...YOU CAN HAVE YOUR GOLDEN GIRLS!! like because they're so tan from being at the beach all the time... ..lol
uhhhh yeah idk
you could name each team after a different beach.. hahaha
AHH, my idea..beach thing!!

posted in a different thread!

Reactions: ian
like shades of blue...like names like this:i tried picking names that would be GOOD for a CHEER team(;

air force blue
baby blue
colbat blue
dodger blue
electric blue
iceberg blue
majorelle blue
midnight blue
navy blue
periwinkle blue
powder blue
persian blue
royal blue
sapphire blue
steel blue
teal
true blue
tufts blue
turquoise
ultramarine blue
tiffany blue ?
ucla blue
yale blue
internation klein blue (haha, found online for a int. team?)

yeah that's not a very compelling suggestion.. could you imagine..
"and now taking the floor in the large senior division BEACH ELITE MYRTLESSSSSSS!"

definitely do golden girls tho it was a joke but it totes is growing on me

yes, maybe beach elite hunnigton
beach elite laguana
not the myrtles...bahah

yes, maybe beach elite hunnigton
beach elite laguana
not the myrtles...bahah
...wut? myrtle beach is a beach. a very popular beach i might add. i think? anyway it was the first one that came to mind and it went with the whole not using that idea thing.,..

I've always liked Cerulean

...wut? myrtle beach is a beach. a very popular beach i might add. i think? anyway it was the first one that came to mind and it went with the whole not using that idea thing.,..

I've always liked Cerulean
i know, but you just wouldnt use myrtles...

Back