All-Star Thank You

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll add my thanks. For my father, an Army helicopter pilot killed in Vietnam; for my stepfather, a former Army drill instructor; and for my son, a Marine currently stationed at MCAS New River, NC with one tour of Afghanistan under his belt.

And for all the other military personnel and their families: thank you.

For my grandfather, my great-uncle Don, two of my uncles, my cousin Tony, my cousin Chris, and my cousins Lisa and John, who between all of them have served for our Army, Navy, ROTC, and Coast Guard. My cousin Chris is currently stationed in Germany and has done several tours in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Thank you all for keeping our country safe, from Korean War to Afghanistan/Iraq. Love you all!

I'll add my thanks. For my father, an Army helicopter pilot killed in Vietnam; for my stepfather, a former Army drill instructor; and for my son, a Marine currently stationed at MCAS New River, NC with one tour of Afghanistan under his belt.

And for all the other military personnel and their families: thank you.

New River? My dad works at Cherry Point! Small world.

Yes, I could not express how thankful I am for what our service men and women do for our country. A special thanks to my cousin John, who just got home from his second deployment in Afghanistan, and in advance thanks to my cousin Michael who just enlisted in the marines for everything he will sacrifice the next few years for our country.

Thank You!! To all of the men and women who are currently serving for our country, and thanks to those who have lost their lives you will always be remembered:)

Back