All-Star The Fight Against the USASF

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 15, 2022
I'm keeping this short and sweet for now. I have been researching the USASF, the gyms, and coaches associated with it. I had something horrible happen to me that should have never happened. Of course, I find out there are so many others that have been ignored. This is probably not news to many. However, after finding out what really happens when a coach or gym owner gets put on the temporary or permanently banned list, I can no longer be silent. Just when you think you have achieved justice.......there's so much more to it, and their new 3rd party partner TNG, here is an article about their partnership: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...d-tng-announce-new-partnership-301284837.html, TNG has handled misconduct in an unprofessional manner. At the very least, as I do more research, please pin this list. It is crucial, and in my opinion the most important thing in cheerleading right now.
Thank you for your time.

For starters though, being on that list......only means you can't go back stage at a competition. Perhaps I was given some false information, but I am aware that there is a big fight about this with gyms and the USASF. I have also become aware that gyms don't require background checks.....please inform me if I am wrong on any of these facts. I heard them from credible people in the industry but please do correct because I would like to be wrong. I understand that gyms CAN implement their own background check policy, but I'm finding more and more don't. And many turn a blind eye despite convictions. I'm not going to name gyms because this is not what this is about for me. I want justice for those that have been wronged, and to protect future athletes in this sport.

Back