All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 11, 2010
UGH...The large all girls competition is 1st thing in the morning.....YAWN!!! They will also have ppl running back and forth between Jostens & The Field House...SMCH!!!

I am glad that IOC5 and Small Coed has finals in the Milkhouse this year. What will be tricky though is that finals in Jostens ends a lot earlier then in the Milkhouse so there are going to be a lot of spectators that will not be able to get into the Milkhouse because there won't be room.

I am glad that IOC5 and Small Coed has finals in the Milkhouse this year. What will be tricky though is that finals in Jostens ends a lot earlier then in the Milkhouse so there are going to be a lot of spectators that will not be able to get into the Milkhouse because there won't be room.

It's gonna be out of control!

I totally agree! It was packed in the Milkhouse and Jonsten Center last year so I cant imagine everyone being in the Milkhouse!

I thought they were limiting the amount of teams going to finals to 10 so that all of the teams can compete in the Milkhouse. But thinking about it now and thinking back to NCA, that would have been a BIT MUCH!!!

I thought they were limiting the amount of teams going to finals to 10 so that all of the teams can compete in the Milkhouse. But thinking about it now and thinking back to NCA, that would have been a BIT MUCH!!!

Because of the amount of spectators I don't think that they will ever be able to use just the Milkhouse. Now when the contract ends between the USASF with ESPN/Disney then maybe they will think of a larger venue, but until then you are stuck with those two places.

So being a first timer - what do you do if your team is in milkhouse mid-day? I want to see everything, but missing my own cp would be awful. Do they actually stop people from going in?

So being a first timer - what do you do if your team is in milkhouse mid-day? I want to see everything, but missing my own cp would be awful. Do they actually stop people from going in?

I hope not! My Cp goes on early in the day and I fear folks will post up early! I don't care if I have to sit on someone's head or stand on 1 leg in the corner...I WILL SEE MY BABY COMPETE!!'

Yes they will stop you from going in and no amount of screaming or throwing a fit will get you in. Get there early and deal with very long days if you want to be 100% sure you won't miss your childs performance!

weird that medium all girl and large all girl don't rotate with another division day two..gunna be craazzzayyy. back to back to back

I wonder if they're trying to get large senior out of the way early so that hypothetically they won't have to go crazy with fans because it's so early and people will still be meeting with teams and such?

Because of the amount of spectators I don't think that they will ever be able to use just the Milkhouse. Now when the contract ends between the USASF with ESPN/Disney then maybe they will think of a larger venue, but until then you are stuck with those two places.
I thought the contract with Disney was discussed years ago - back on ProX - when they were already starting to run out of room. Someone checked and found out there were 4 years to go on the USASF/Disney contract at that time. It has to have been more than 4 years ago, so I wonder if they renewed the contract and when this one ends?

Yes they will stop you from going in and no amount of screaming or throwing a fit will get you in. Get there early and deal with very long days if you want to be 100% sure you won't miss your childs performance!
Yep. It's an all day posting up kind of event. I generally get to the Milkhouse early and don't leave unless there's someone I'm DYING to see. 2010 I didn't leave at all. 2011 I only left over breaks when I knew I could get back in. During big divisions they WILL lock the doors, so I recommend getting their several hours before your division starts. There's not really anything to "see" around the allstar sport complex that's not going on in one of the arenas, so don't worry about sight seeing. =)

Back