All-Star The Search For Nfinity Bag Gym Logos...and Other Shiny Things.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 5, 2014
It's that time of year again; Cheer is on break for at least a couple weeks and the kids are full of excess energy, sugar and enough sass for an entire team. This year in the CDo4 family the general consensus of what everyone wants for Christmas has one thing in common...the black Nfinity backpack. So far we've made due with gym bags and backpacks, but it seems time for the 'real' thing. Or so they tell me.

My question is, how do I bling the bags? I've seen quite a few and most of them have the team logo, athlete name and rhinestones. Our gym(s) doesn't have a transferable bag logo so I was thinking that if I could find a few (for example the CA one from ProShop) we could decorate their bags. Does anyone know of any other gyms that sell these? Also, how much glitter is needed and will I go bankrupt on crystals? Also, is it safe to go get something (for example) their names embroidered on the backpack or would the stick-on letters be safe?

Sorry about the eight-billion questions. Thanks so much!

CA has a rhinestone iron on logo and a patch online in their pro shop
I think stingrays does too and CEA
Accessories | The Cheer Athletics ProShop

I would go for the patch i guess because rhinestone logos tend to fall apart faster but that's just my preference
as for rhinestones , those are cheap! You can get them on ebay for a few dollars ,i'd just recommend a rhinestone wand to apply them to the bags :)

CA has a rhinestone iron on logo and a patch online in their pro shop
I think stingrays does too and CEA
Accessories | The Cheer Athletics ProShop

I would go for the patch i guess because rhinestone logos tend to fall apart faster but that's just my preference
as for rhinestones , those are cheap! You can get them on ebay for a few dollars ,i'd just recommend a rhinestone wand to apply them to the bags :)

Thanks! I'll check those out. Is there any specific type of rhinestone you'd recommend?

Back