All-Star They Are Making A Movie About Bangkok????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a reason to be upset about it anymore? They don't care.. it's not about whats right, its about what they want.
Then why did you originally post "Is this why they had to win"? If its about the documentary that Bangkok is doing, I respect it 100% to show the growth of cheer worldwide. BUT do I think that they should have tied, NO.

Then why did you originally post "Is this why they had to win"? If its about the documentary that Bangkok is doing, I respect it 100% to show the growth of cheer worldwide. BUT do I think that they should have tied, NO.

Cause if they are making a documentary they have been making it a long time. People knew going into Worlds they were making a documentary. And a documentary for cheer looks a lot worse if you disqualify a team for having 15 boys on the floor instead of winning.

Cause if they are making a documentary they have been making it a long time. People knew going into Worlds they were making a documentary. And a documentary for cheer looks a lot worse if you disqualify a team for having 15 boys on the floor instead of winning.
That's why I replied, Politics!

They won because they were amazing. Its a crazy concept but when people actually hit a perfect routine packed with difficulty, they win.

Um...are we really going to start on this whole Bangkok issue again with them being amazing...yet illegal? Difficult, maybe...legal no. I think that was the point of the original post. Inferring that POSSIBLY the USASF knew about the documentary, hence, looked away when there were issues. I am not saying I agree or disagree with this conspiracy theory, but let's not forget that they won NOT fair and square by the rules.

In any event....proceed LOL

I'd also like to add: There have been PLENTY of shows filmed where the team didn't win: Neither Step-By-Step Varsity teams won (this year or last, if I recall), as far as I know Dunbar didn't win when they were on Cheerleader Nation, among others. If you bothered to read the subtext, they were filming this more for their 2009 ICU entry when they first grabbed our attention..this 2011 thing was a freak accident. If you weren't new, you might also have had the chance to read the explanation given by Les about the situation. While you might not have agreed with his assessment of why things were handled the way they were, he was at the very least honest..

I'd also like to add: There have been PLENTY of shows filmed where the team didn't win: Neither Step-By-Step Varsity teams won (this year or last, if I recall), as far as I know Dunbar didn't win when they were on Cheerleader Nation, among others. If you bothered to read the subtext, they were filming this more for their 2009 ICU entry when they first grabbed our attention..this 2011 thing was a freak accident. If you weren't new, you might also have had the chance to read the explanation given by Les about the situation. While you might not have agreed with his assessment of why things were handled the way they were, he was at the very least honest..

I think Dunbar did win when they were on Cheerleader Nation, but I haven't watched it for ages so I could be wrong. But LSU dance team definitely didn't win this year when they did the step-by-step thing, and as for the year before I didn't see it or who they featured so I can't help you on that one.

I think Dunbar did win when they were on Cheerleader Nation, but I haven't watched it for ages so I could be wrong. But LSU dance team definitely didn't win this year when they did the step-by-step thing, and as for the year before I didn't see it or who they featured so I can't help you on that one.
I might have been mixing up my reality shows, but I remember one focused on cheerleading and the team didn't win. Am I thinking of a college team? Perhaps lol and the other step-by-step team was the Westmoore Jags..

Dunbar didn't win during "True Life" filming...

"The Cheer Ambassadors is a feature-length documentary film about the history of cheerleading in Thailand and their entry into the 2009 ICU world cheerleading competition." I don't see 2011 Worlds being a part of this?

Latest posts

Back