OT Throwbacks!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 11, 2014
I didn't see a thread for this (correct me if I'm wrong!) but I thought we could share like our old cheer pictures. I found several of me from my first couple of cheer years!

This was my 2nd year cheering I was 5 and we lived in TX at the time. Oh the memories :)

--side note I don't know how to make the pic smaller, sorry!
1947894_260956247409690_223958009_n.jpg

Funny I was just looking through some old cheer pics yesterday. 6th grade (the year I started cheer) was not a good time for me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'd post my FIRST EVER cheer pic from Pop Warner circa 1990, but I'd have to use that thing from Men In Black to make you un-see it.

I was wearing the Kaepas with the SNAP IN TRIANGLES, guys.

Haha I have a HORRIBLE one from my very first year of cheerleading.. I was four and at the daycare ladies house I had asked a little boy to give me a hair cut.. Needless to say I ended up with a very short bowl cut. Horrifying! lol

I'd post my FIRST EVER cheer pic from Pop Warner circa 1990, but I'd have to use that thing from Men In Black to make you un-see it.

I was wearing the Kaepas with the SNAP IN TRIANGLES, guys.
My first year of Vince Lombardi... I was wearing those same Kaepas... and that was about 1999?? So clearly the 90's were a dark, dark time.

tu2e5eva.jpg

My daughter age 5 in her first year of cheer! 2010

vememuve.jpg

Me .. The mom.. In my third or fourth year of cheer. 1996 maybe ? I'm the 4th one from left! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this idea!!!
smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif
omg! i was actually think about starting/looking around if anybody started a thread for favorite unis of all time. The reason I bring this up, is because my true favorites belong on a thread like this. They're throwbacks to the 90s & they make me so proud to be a cheerleader.

Back