OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Me! Some of the girls are little divas though and over exaggerate everything. And some of the moms are crazy! Crazier than most cheer moms out there.

Me! Some of the girls are little divas though and over exaggerate everything. And some of the moms are crazy! Crazier than most cheer moms out there.
I was thinking the same thing! they should have a cheer show like this

Makenzie is a DIVAAAA. her mom better watchh out. that child will never change

Makenzie is my FAVORITe :) she's so funny, I had her episode from the summer saved on my dvr & I was so happy she was on another one.

And some of the moms are crazy! Crazier than most cheer moms out there.

Okay, I'm going to incriminate myself and say that I've been both a pageant mom and cheer mom, fairly normal and drama-phobic on both sides (aside from maybe an addiction to this board), but I'm going to have to say that there is way more drama and craziness in cheer than there ever was in pageants. It might be that it is easier to avoid in pageants because you can choose who you associate with and, in cheer, you're kinda stuck with the other parents in your program. I'm a team mom this year and have had to deal with more crazy in the past few months than we ever had in 2 years in pageants.

All that aside, I can't wait until the Chicago episode coming up this season! My CP's old pageant friends are all in this episode, they're following a girl we know, and a daughter of one of my friends won Grand Supreme in the pageant they filmed.

DiamondGrafixPhotoShoot2-14-09018.jpg

My former pageant princess. ;) Age 4

I love it! We don't have pageants in the UK, or not that I know of anyway. I find it hilarious how the mums all sit there saying how their daughters aren't spoilt then spend thousands on a dress. The kids are hilarious though

my twin sister is in pageants, i can somewhat stand the show's, i've learned some pageant talk, but last pageant i spent 16 hours at it... not fun... i like the cheer world more :\

I LOVE Toddlers and Tiara's. Some of the girls are adorable and really sweet, but others are total brats! Mackenzie annoyed me so much. "I want my nee nee!" Oh my gosh, that poor mother. And I felt really bad for the 8 year old who was crying because she didn't win Grand Supreme. She was AMAZING! I totally thought she was going to win. Question to anyone involved in pageants; how does a baby who can't comprehend what's happening, or really perform, win over an amazing 8 year old performer? How does the scoring work?

i thought that little 8 year old that didnt win that thought she was, was SO rude. & my favorite on the show is Eden Wood! i love when she says "I rocked that stage" :)

Back