Too Flexible To Stretch

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 22, 2014
I've always had problems with not being able to get a deep enough stretch. I have my over splits on both legs and there's really no way to stretch my back (I've tried everything). The only thing that I can really stretch anymore is my arms. My coaches don't really know how to help so any feedback is appreciated!!

I've always had problems with not being able to get a deep enough stretch. I have my over splits on both legs and there's really no way to stretch my back (I've tried everything). The only thing that I can really stretch anymore is my arms. My coaches don't really know how to help so any feedback is appreciated!!
I wish I had that problem!

She has some tips for those that are extra flexible... might help

There are ways to stretch your back regardless of how flexible your legs are. My CP has oversplites on both legs and in a middle split, but she still needs to and does stretch her back. The most important thing is that you stretch BOTH sides of your back or you will have all kinds of short term and long term issues.

Can you do a needle?

There are ways to stretch your back regardless of how flexible your legs are. My CP has oversplites on both legs and in a middle split, but she still needs to and does stretch her back. The most important thing is that you stretch BOTH sides of your back or you will have all kinds of short term and long term issues.

Can you do a needle?

Yes, I have it on both legs

Back