All-Star Top Gun - Going Back To Large Coed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it's gonna be so exciting...:) my cp is in small coed but I love watching it all...:)))
lol.. i dont really like small coed.. i like partner stunts.. and lots of standing tumbling.. and more stunts haha!!! but some small coed teams are amazing!!! :) . whats ur gym called?

it's gonna be so exciting...:) my cp is in small coed but I love watching it all...:)))
Yes!!! SMOED is going be the deal this year! :D
I Love Top Gun and im so glad that they are going back to LARGE coed.. i loved Semi Too.. but Unlimited Coed will always be Top Guns Division!!!

what do you all think about this?
:):):):);)
Ready for TG to show what they have with Large this year!

lol.. i dont really like small coed.. i like partner stunts.. and lots of standing tumbling.. and more stunts haha!!! but some small coed teams are amazing!!! :) . whats ur gym called?
im going to answer for her... her cp cheers for this little gym on the West coast called California All Stars... maybe you have heard of it...? haha, I ADORE smoed! ;)

No doubt that large coed is going to be super exciting this year! I hope teams do alot of true coed stunts and toss stunts! And the tumbling is gonna be incredible. Cant wait to see what all the teams have in store!

california allstars smoed....we had a few partner stunts last year...20 is a lot different than 36...large is exciting too...:)

Back