All-Star Top Gun New Worlds Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you like the new Uni?

• Total voters
Personally... I love them

Creates a more uniform look and the boys in pants don't stand out as much, ie in jumps,

Also boys always look better tumbling because the pants create amazing lines especially when twisting, now the girls do too

I don't care for it. the pants completely ruin the line of their leg. I cannot imagine stunts looking good in these.

Yes, love the top, hate the "capris"' - that tight white leg is not flattering on anyone. Maybe if the white and black were reversed so that the pants were black....maybe

Top is gorg. Those pants don't sit well on anyone. They're too low on some girls and look like they're going to pop out on them. White pants just aren't a good look on anyone.

I personally think they pull them off well and they look athletic and the uniform is just overall classy. I feel like they would be better received if they had made them black, but I don't think it matters that white is less flattering because top gun girls are fierce and in shape

here my opinion ya'll asked for athletic with no cheeks peaking out no cleavage malfunctions and well you got it everything's tucked in only problem is they just aren't flattering all i have to say is well.. you cannot have your cake and eat it too, these uniforms are athletic looking which seems to be what everybody has been crying for in order for our sport to gain recognition well you got it (and top guns unis have grown on me and i actually like the pants/capris whatever (always loved the top)

I can't help but wonder if any of you who are extremely against the capris have seen them on the stage?

They conceal untidy excess on the body
Create a long body line
And create less of a lower body contrast between the genders which some would say looks cleaner

Just wondering what reasons there are for those who dislike them other than a previous bad fashion experience?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ud3zle

If anyone ever told me, "Listen. We're going to Worlds, and you're going to be wearing tight white capris," I probably would laugh in their face, but somehow after seeing it on the Top Gun girls I really like the look of the capris! On the floor and in general!

My 2 main issues: 1) white capris = lots of visible camel toes.. and yes, I saw a few.. if they were black, I might have a different opinion... 2) If this were some no name team from nowhere's ville, USA, half of you would rip it to shreds... if you like it, fine.. but my real issue is that whether you're Top Gun or Ghetto Athletics, judge the uniform for the uniform, and defend the uniform for the uniform.. don't defend it bc you're a top gun fanatic.. Esp when you know you would hate on it, had some other team walked onto the floor with yoga pants on..

Personal opinion. Love top gun.. one of my faves.. but this is definitely one uniform innovation that we could've done without.. Again.. if they were black, I would probably have a different opinion, but the white is just not sitting well with me.

Back