All-Star Top Gun New Worlds Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you like the new Uni?

• Total voters
i love them so good job Drkilluzionz and top gun!!

while i love them and know top gun is a "trendsetter" i hope this doesn't become a trend for anyone other than level 5 large coed teams. Say my senior 3 or youth 1, etc. wore them.. probably wouldn't be cute. there is a physique and body type that comes with worlds-caliber athletes that others don't always have. you definitely need to be in tip top shape to wear it. (i can't even imagine how bootylicious i would look in those pants)

it would also be silly if say, shooting stars, or some all girl team got capris. i love the pants on large coed because there is much more uniformity and it looks awesome. it isn't necessary for all girls.

i know many won't agree with me because skirts, bows, and glitter are our "signature" things as a industry.. but why? someone said that they don't like F5's uni because they look too much like gymnasts and lose the cheerleader look. but why can't the cheerleader look change? i love the look of NCATA and STUNT. other than tradition, skirts serve no purpose other than to fly up as you tumble.

i know many won't agree with me because skirts, bows, and glitter are our "signature" things as a industry.. but why? someone said that they don't like F5's uni because they look too much like gymnasts and lose the cheerleader look. but why can't the cheerleader look change? i love the look of NCATA and STUNT. other than tradition, skirts serve no purpose other than to fly up as you tumble.

I don't know anything about fadhion design and lines and all that, but i thought the girls looked great in them. But for that exact reason you pointed out I don't prefer them as a cheer outfit. I see them and I see yoga pants. Just like I'd hate to see a team wear a leotard because I'd just think dance or gymnastics.

I'm a big believer in tradition in sports. I think it enriches its history and provides identity. There is no functional reason to wear the traditional tank and shorts in mens basketball, but I'd hate to see a team decide to wear biker shorts one day!

I love the top of Top Gun's new uniform. I like the idea of the capris (although, I personally think they would have looked better in black, but who am I), but wouldn't they get dirty very easily? Like, I could image kneeling on a floor without thinking and ending up with black spots on the knees or you spill something on your leg, ya know? Besides that, I think they're beautiful.

I want to see a picture. Did I miss it? Been going through different threads trying to find one. I'm curious.

Top is gorg. Those pants don't sit well on anyone. They're too low on some girls and look like they're going to pop out on them. White pants just aren't a good look on anyone.
Besides, you can't wear white after labor day anyway. :D

I'm not a fan of white uniforms to begin with in general so the color didn't do much for me (black wouldve been fierce) but here's what I did like. Were spending a lot of time arguing about making cheer a legit sport. To me, these said "I'm an athlete." I liked them because in my opinion it made it more about the Cheerleading and less about being a "cheerleader" if that makes sense to anyone but me.

In terms of how they'd look on non-top gun physique people, I think you have the same range as you do now. It surely hasn't stopped some gyms from putting girls with lots of "untidy excess" (in love with is phrase btw) around the middle into a micro half top (and my heart has always broken for those girls). I'm not sure there's any difference and in the right color, these cover more.

I thought they looked great and very athletic! But Top Gun would look good in paper sacks. We tried the capris at my CP's gym and as a flyer, there was an issue with them getting pulled down, especially after being caught in a basket. The bases hands/arms would pull the material down just enough to show some butt crack and my CP was nervous everytime she had to wear them.

when i saw a top gun girl peek around the corner to look at the arena i saw the capris and immediately hated them, but then when i saw them during the routine my opinion completely changed. It definitely made the team look more uniform and clean during tumbling and jumps, and they looked cleaner in the air

I liked them.. Wasn't a fan at first but I liked them on the floor. They blended well with the guys uniforms. I personally wouldn't want to wear them but hey, to each their own.

Back