All-Star Top Gun O4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Hey guys,

O4 did an exhibition performance at our showcase and I just wanted to post it up and hopefully keep the interest going in the movement. From here we'll keep training and actually get a routine in January and will be exhibiting at US Spirit Nationals and COA Ultimate Nationals both in Orlando, FL as well as some locals here and there.

This was actually just something we threw together in 3 practices to be able to perform at the showcase.

Hey guys,

O4 did an exhibition performance at our showcase and I just wanted to post it up and hopefully keep the interest going in the movement. From here we'll keep training and actually get a routine in January and will be exhibiting at US Spirit Nationals and COA Ultimate Nationals both in Orlando, FL as well as some locals here and there.

This was actually just something we threw together in 3 practices to be able to perform at the showcase.

It says the video is private. :confused:

I think IOC6 and O4 are the two teams I am most excited to see form Top Gun this year (don't even get me started on the excitement for O4's uniforms).

I thought it looked good, especially for only 3 practises. The guy stood in front of the camera with the purple scarf made me laugh at 1:20 onwards

Lol I thought the thread was going to talk about Large Coed from 2004 :p But I love the routine! Level 4 is so fun and so much less stressful than level 5. Wish I was on one!

Me too! Then I got a little depressed it wasn't and had to youtube them... but the team looks great so far! Really sad that nowhere around me has one!

I did the same thing, I thought this was the legendary 2004 Top Gun vid that every person in America knows about, cheerleader or not.
But anyway, they look legit! Beautiful layout step outs at the end of tumbling :) excited to see the whole thing.

they look great for throwing that together in 3 practices! can't wait to see them at u.s. spirit nationals! will ioc6 & tg naples be there again this year?

what is O4 ?

Open 4. It is a trial division this year. A few teams have put together teams that have the International age guidelines but are level 4 (think NCA Intermediate College division). These teams get to exhibition at certain competitions in hope that the USASF will eventually add the division.

Open 4. It is a trial division this year. A few teams have put together teams that have the International age guidelines but are level 4 (think NCA Intermediate College division). These teams get to exhibition at certain competitions in hope that the USASF will eventually add the division.
OHH well thats pretty cool.. I saw on the video when I watched it that it said open level 4 but I knew there was something a little more in depth then that .. thank you !

Back