All-Star Trading At Nca??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2010
I apologize if there is already a thread about this, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading with me. I have a bunch of Twisters shirts in pretty much every size. Also if there are some new shirts (which most likely there will be) I could get some of them. As of right now I have YXL, AS, AM, and I may have some AL. Just PM me if you're interested. :)

P.S. If I don't have your size most likely I can get yours.

I want to trade too :) I have a bunch of cali shirts in size AS and AM but i can get other sizes just PM me! :)

My CP is looking for shirts from Stingrays, Cali, Cheer Athletics, and Tribe. She has MD Twisters shirts in sizes YL-AM. Pleaxe text 240-253-3252

I want to trade too :) I have a bunch of cali shirts in size AS and AM but i can get other sizes just PM me! :)

ill trade! I have ECE shirts! i mostly have AS and youth sizes right now, also a CA shirt in YL. but i can get other sizes in ECE shirts!!!

I apologize if there is already a thread about this, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading with me. I have a bunch of Twisters shirts in pretty much every size. Also if there are some new shirts (which most likely there will be) I could get some of them. As of right now I have YXL, AS, AM, and I may have some AL. Just PM me if you're interested. :)

P.S. If I don't have your size most likely I can get yours.

PMing you!

Back