All-Star Train 2 Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 19, 2010
Hi guys, My old coach is Stacey, she just made a strength and conditioning video made SPECIFICALLY for cheerleaders, and is trying to get the word out. It is honestly a great tape and the kids all seem to really get a lot from the conditioning of the video and LOVE doing it because it is fun and set to current music they know.

Stacey cheered in college, she's a UCA staff instructor, she judges, does great choreography and she's an awesome high school AND all star coach. She has been working as a personal trainer and certified group exercise instructor for years at various gyms but has been working at Golds Gym for a while now and truly loves what she does.

I definitely suggest it to any coach, CP and moms too! out there, everyone seems to love it, and coaches, this could be a great tool to use on those hot, sticky summer practice nights to get the kids moving and conditioning, or even when the gyms get empty during those popular vacation weeks.

If you "like" their page on Facebook you will be able to learn more about it, and they are running a contest right now, 200th person to like the page gets a free DVD!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TRAIN2cheer-Strength-Conditioning/375609933851

Cool. I was #200 on FB, so I am rather excited to incorporate some "family fitness time" into our routine. I know my two CP's will love watching Dad attempt this DVD with them. That alone is probably worth their time and effort. Thanks for the generous offer.

Back