Trouble With Alerts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 23, 2010
Is anyone else having problems with the alerts, when I press on the alert to lead me to the page it takes me back to home. It can take up to a minute to actually get onto the page. Also its really slow. Im thinking it might be my computer hmm!

Is anyone else having problems with the alerts, when I press on the alert to lead me to the page it takes me back to home. It can take up to a minute to actually get onto the page. Also its really slow. Im thinking it might be my computer hmm!

I just did a few updates so that might have been it... but I am not quite sure what you mean.

I just did a few updates so that might have been it... but I am not quite sure what you mean.
So when I have an alert etc ?? has shimmy-ed your post, so when I click on the shimmy it was taking me back to the home page instead of to the post. Im getting a pop up about a "javascript within the console" so im guessing its my computer.

So when I have an alert etc ?? has shimmy-ed your post, so when I click on the shimmy it was taking me back to the home page instead of to the post. Im getting a pop up about a "javascript within the console" so im guessing its my computer.

Yeah I wish I could recreate it here. If I can make it do the same thing here then I can usually find the problem.

Yeah I wish I could recreate it here. If I can make it do the same thing here then I can usually find the problem.
Maybe its a sign I spend too much time on the boards. Going to do an update now so maybe that will work.

Maybe its a sign I spend too much time on the boards. Going to do an update now so maybe that will work.

I just turned off the mobile switcher as well. Maybe that will help.

Back