All-Star Tumble Pass Question From My Cp..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mommy2mygirls

Cheer Parent
Nov 3, 2010
Which is worth more as a level 4 running tumble pass - assuming both are beautiful ;)

RO, HS, layout or RO, HS, tuck, HS, HS, tuck

She is trying to learn front walkover, RO, HS, tuck, HS, HS, tuck and thinks she'll have it before the season starts :) She was curious so I told her I'd ask all of you :)

Can you connect skills after a layout in level 4? Because I'd say that she should aim to do ro hs layout hs hs layout

Also have her try to get punchfront through to any pass. A punchfront ro bhs bhs layout would probably score higher than any of the combination passes without front tumbling.

If it's level 4 points you're looking for then it would be the layout pass. The tuck pass gets you zip on a level 4 team :)

I think both will be about the same, I;d say tuck through tuck you dont see alot of them so you would get points for variety. How would tuck through tuck get lower technique, or execution scores?

I would think the layout would score higher, but like others said try and make it, FWO RO BHS Back, BHS BHS Layout (or step out if you could!) Or you might have her try punch front step out into that pass! Good luck to your cp! :)

instead of a tuck through to a tuck maybe she should try to work on whip ( bhs without any hands, idk if you do those at your gym or not) through to tuck then through to a layout after she can do it to a tuck. ik alot of people that like tumbleing alot better out of whips then tucks and they say that it gives them alot of power

Layout! Have her start working whips. Then whip through to tuck, once she has it solid a whip to layout should be pretty easy. Then start working fulls and she'll be on her way to a level 5 combo pass in no time! Working punch fonts wouldn't either!

I think both will be about the same, I;d say tuck through tuck you dont see alot of them so you would get points for variety. How would tuck through tuck get lower technique, or execution scores?
Also you'd get points for it being a speciality pass. A straight layout isn't a specialty... but if she could connect the tuck through to a layout that would score awesome!

Have her work on changing the first tuck to a whip and the second tuck to a layout. Whip through to layout is a good high scoring level 4 pass. :)

Back