All-Star Tweetz At Worldz

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think all of use tweeters ought to sit in one section. Then we can discuss our thoughts and come to a joint conclusion before sharing our wisdom.

This would probably be enjoyable to all those sitting home waiting for tweets. Nothing was worse than NCA when each person was tweeting something different about the exact same routines ;)

Last year i tweeted through out the day. and also took pictures of teams with new uniforms.
I had my blackberry and brought 2 extra batteries along with me. So i never had a dead phone. However i just got a thunderbolt. So either i will take my blackberry out of retirement for that weekend. Or i wont be able to tweet. I know someone has asked this before... but is there wifi at the milkhouse? Cause if so then I can just use my blackberry on wifi and not reactivate it.

@RichLAllen on twitter.

Last year i tweeted through out the day. and also took pictures of teams with new uniforms.
I had my blackberry and brought 2 extra batteries along with me. So i never had a dead phone. However i just got a thunderbolt. So either i will take my blackberry out of retirement for that weekend. Or i wont be able to tweet. I know someone has asked this before... but is there wifi at the milkhouse? Cause if so then I can just use my blackberry on wifi and not reactivate it.

@RichLAllen on twitter.
YES there is wifi, i brought my comp to UCA to do homework for a bit and found some free wifi so that's exciting.

Back