All-Star Twitter...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I follow the cheer talk ones, celebrity news ones, random trivia ones, and some of my favorite celebrities. Look at some off the people that your good friends follow for some ideas.

I follow @Gym D since I never talk to him anymore since he got a cute boyfriend!

Hahahaha oh, you're going to pull THAT CARD?! I live on airplanes now, feel free to buy a seat next to mine sometime! Haha

For cheer tweets: @cheer_moments @totalcheermove @CHEER_Y_U_NOO @realtalk_cheer @awkcheermoments @cheertruths @Cheer_voiceover @truthaboutcheer
Gyms: @worldcupallstars @letsgorays @CheerAthletics
Companies/Organizations: @USASF @AthleticChamp @JamfestEvents @WSFCheer @Varsityupdates @Spiritsports @VarsityAllstar @NCA_NDA_Updates @InsideCheer @Cheerlebrity @AllstarChalleng

Hahahaha oh, you're going to pull THAT CARD?! I live on airplanes now, feel free to buy a seat next to mine sometime! Haha

Do I need to call you out on here?....LOL.

I would have been very happy to sit next to you on your trip to Hawaii or LA or NYC..not so much Iowa.

You know it's not truly "official" until I give him the once over ;).

I like to follow different companies/stores that I frequent. A lot of places will tweet when there are promos or specials coming up. Or maybe special events. If youre into techy things, then follow some of your favorite manufactures for updates etc.

Back