All-Star Uca Competition Performance Orders?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KikiD22

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Wondering if anyone knows where to find the posted performance orders for a UCA regional competition. I have searched all over their various sites and cannot seem to find anything. UA is competing at the Milwaukee competition this Saturday. They say it will be posted at UCA.varsity.com, but I haven't seen a performance order posted all season long. Just wondering if someone knows of the correct website or somewhere I haven't already looked.

Wondering if anyone knows where to find the posted performance orders for a UCA regional competition. I have searched all over their various sites and cannot seem to find anything. UA is competing at the Milwaukee competition this Saturday. They say it will be posted at UCA.varsity.com, but I haven't seen a performance order posted all season long. Just wondering if someone knows of the correct website or somewhere I haven't already looked.

Our first competition was UCA, and the performance order was posted on varsityallstar.com. You had to search for the competition, and it was posted on the little pop up that has information on it. It took me calling UCA to get to that, and I was told they may not post until Wednesday of that week. Ours were posted in the middle of the night on, and results were never posted.

The FAQ page on the UCA website says it should be up after 5pm on the Monday before the comp. So, hopefully, we should have it by this evening, Kiki.

Q- How do I know what time my team will be performing at competition?

A-
Orders of competition can be found at varsityallstar.com after 5 pm on the Monday before a competition. The order will list rehearsal, performance, and award ceremony times. Please know that all times are tentative and subject to change due to additions and cancelations. Please check back for an updated order the Thursday prior to the competition.

Our first competition was UCA, and the performance order was posted on varsityallstar.com. You had to search for the competition, and it was posted on the little pop up that has information on it. It took me calling UCA to get to that, and I was told they may not post until Wednesday of that week. Ours were posted in the middle of the night on, and results were never posted.
Thank you!!

The FAQ page on the UCA website says it should be up after 5pm on the Monday before the comp. So, hopefully, we should have it by this evening, Kiki.

Q- How do I know what time my team will be performing at competition?

A- Orders of competition can be found at varsityallstar.com after 5 pm on the Monday before a competition. The order will list rehearsal, performance, and award ceremony times. Please know that all times are tentative and subject to change due to additions and cancelations. Please check back for an updated order the Thursday prior to the competition.
Thanks Cassie. Another page of their site said that the schedule would be posted at UCA.varsity.com, and I was going crazy trying to figure out where. I already have parents emailing me about it. The life of team mom...

Ive been waiting for this today too. The website is ridiculous at best. What teams are you guys bringing?

Ive been waiting for this today too. The website is ridiculous at best. What teams are you guys bringing?

I'm not 100% sure about the level 5 teams (I think they are going), but I know for sure that all Level 1-4 teams from our North location except for Tiny are going because this is our qualifier for UCA Nationals. So, we'll have:

Mini 1
Mini 2
Youth 3
Junior 1
Junior 2
Junior 3 Coed
Junior 4 Coed
Junior 5?
Senior 4.2
Senior 4
Senior 5 Restricted?
Large Senior Coed 5?

I'm not 100% sure about the level 5 teams (I think they are going), but I know for sure that all Level 1-4 teams from our North location except for Tiny are going because this is our qualifier for UCA Nationals. So, we'll have:

Mini 1
Mini 2
Youth 3
Junior 1
Junior 2
Junior 3 Coed
Junior 4 Coed
Junior 5?
Senior 4.2
Senior 4
Senior 5 Restricted?
Large Senior Coed 5?

I was told all our UA North teams except Tiny's

I've been waiting all day, I think last year they had the performance order up at 5-ish?

For UCA results, go to varsityallstar.com and click events. You need to complete the advanced search of the event because the Varsity All Star website doesn't show past events. From there you can select the date range and the Brand hosting the event. Once you have found the event of your choosing, you can click on the event name and the performance order and results should be listed right under one another. A little tedious, but Varsity All Star is working on setting up a results page for all the Varsity events for the season.

AshleeMarie said:
For UCA results, go to varsityallstar.com and click events. You need to complete the advanced search of the event because the Varsity All Star website doesn't show past events. From there you can select the date range and the Brand hosting the event. Once you have found the event of your choosing, you can click on the event name and the performance order and results should be listed right under one another. A little tedious, but Varsity All Star is working on setting up a results page for all the Varsity events for the season.

Its so complicated. Is there a secret formula for finding line ups without going thru 10 pages?

They are setting up an Event Results page that will be under the Events tab on the home page. This should be available in the next few days!

Back