High School Uca Nationals 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No one has bids yet! First competitions are November 2nd. We're hoping to get ours that weekend! We've already booked & paid flights, booked our team dinner, and booked our practice slot at Orlando Allstars. I'm ready for February already! :D

I heard they're pretty decent this year! They beat Rockhurst and I remember when the Liberty/Rockhurst games used to be an absolute joke. We never even scored against them when I was in high school :oops:
Blah... Our season started out great, win after win.... but now we keep losing. Hellas killed us (which was supposed to be one of our easy games), rockhurst beat us last week.... But whatever we beat Hickman and that's what matters! Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Okay, so my high school will start competing next year since we got a new coach who knows what she's doing. How do you get a bid. Is it at a competition. Cause I know some girls on my squad (including me) want to try to go to nationals.

Okay, so my high school will start competing next year since we got a new coach who knows what she's doing. How do you get a bid. Is it at a competition. Cause I know some girls on my squad (including me) want to try to go to nationals.
If you want to go to nationals you have to go to a UCA regional competition and try to earn a bid.

My JV and Varsity will be going for bids on November 23rd at the Northeast Regional. They both got them there last year so we're hoping for a repeat!

Are they still having the high school cheer worlds the same weekend as uca? Or was that just a one time thing.

Back