Uca Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tosh

Cheer Parent
Nov 22, 2011
Hey all, for the first time out Jr. Rec team went to Regionals and won so we're taking them to Florida for Nationals.....I have so many questions, because we have never done rec before. I just realized last night that rec teams performed on two different days last year; we were anticipating Satuday performance only (twice the same day); is it typical practice for the Rec teams to perform on Saturday and Sunday? Also where do they perform prelims?
thanks

my rec team went in 2011 and 2 of my 3 teams won in 2012-rec competed only on sunday not both days- unless that changed it was always a 1 day competition. both years rec competed in the johnstons center.
hope that helps.

my rec team went in 2011 and 2 of my 3 teams won in 2012-rec competed only on sunday not both days- unless that changed it was always a 1 day competition. both years rec competed in the johnstons center.
hope that helps.
Thanks. during our research last night (because we just got our bid on Saturday), we couldn't find any scheduling for rec for 2015, so we looked at last year and they had prelims on Saturday and Finals on Sunday......so I was just trying to see if anyone on the board was able to find/know any additional information.

Hey all, for the first time out Jr. Rec team went to Regionals and won so we're taking them to Florida for Nationals.....I have so many questions, because we have never done rec before. I just realized last night that rec teams performed on two different days last year; we were anticipating Satuday performance only (twice the same day); is it typical practice for the Rec teams to perform on Saturday and Sunday? Also where do they perform prelims?
thanks
Hey tosh... U can call me we have gone the past 4 years I can help ya out with any thing. Il pm u my number .
Also we compete 2 times on Sunday.. Always Sundays.. Semis and finals if the division has more than 11 teams if not only finals .. :)
I am positive never Saturdays:)

Hey tosh... U can call me we have gone the past 4 years I can help ya out with any thing. Il pm u my number .
Also we compete 2 times on Sunday.. Always Sundays.. Semis and finals if the division has more than 11 teams if not only finals .. :)
I am positive never Saturdays:)
This information is sooooo helpful. Thank you. We thought it was on Saturday so we had our parents make arrangements to return home on Sunday so the girls wouldn't miss school on Monday; thankfully only 2 girls had already made arrangements and were able to change it.....Now we just need to figure out if they can fly back home on Sunday evening/night or just wait until Monday am.

This information is sooooo helpful. Thank you. We thought it was on Saturday so we had our parents make arrangements to return home on Sunday so the girls wouldn't miss school on Monday; thankfully only 2 girls had already made arrangements and were able to change it.....Now we just need to figure out if they can fly back home on Sunday evening/night or just wait until Monday am.
Fly home Monday.. Last year we had our finals at like 6 or 7pm... And then a big party at Hollywood studios.. Monday is the day to go home!

A huge congratulations to @jscoach210 and the Jr. Streaks 2015 Senior Rec National Champs!....and congrats to all the North East Rec programs that represented this year. Awsome job!

A huge congratulations to @jscoach210 and the Jr. Streaks 2015 Senior Rec National Champs!....and congrats to all the North East Rec programs that represented this year. Awsome job!
Thank u soo much tosh! Your cheer babies looked amazing on that big stage! [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170] see u all next season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back