College Ucf Quick Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2011
Why do they do everything to chair sits?

*Edit: I meant UF as in University of Florid. Sorry!

You mean, the University of Florida? Well, they do more high school stunts/pyramids and basket tosses similar to the NCA immediate divisions. Which means they can't do 2 1/2 high pyramids and flipping and twisting baskets which involves the top flyer in an inverted position as far as I know. Hope this helps! :)

You mean, the University of Florida? Well, they do more high school stunts/pyramids and basket tosses similar to the NCA immediate divisions. Which means they can't do 2 1/2 high pyramids and flipping and twisting baskets which involves the top flyer in an inverted position as far as I know. Hope this helps! :)
I didn't think they were even allowed to do that. Do you know when the restrictions went away? they weren't allowed to do any stunts or tumbling period a few years ago

I didn't think they were even allowed to do that. Do you know when the restrictions went away? they weren't allowed to do any stunts or tumbling period a few years ago

I stumbled upon their instagram and they were doing bhs ups, cartwheel ups, side summis, full ups, all to chair sit. They didn't have any pyramid or group stunts posted that went above chair sit but idk if that means they don't do more. It just seemed weird for them to be restricted but to be allowed to do inversions to chair sits.

I stumbled upon their instagram and they were doing bhs ups, cartwheel ups, side summis, full ups, all to chair sit. They didn't have any pyramid or group stunts posted that went above chair sit but idk if that means they don't do more. It just seemed weird for them to be restricted but to be allowed to do inversions to chair sits.
I want to say the school implemented the rules, so they probably have no idea lol. Probably just as long as they don't go above a certain height, how they get there doesn't matter. I'm honestly not sure what their rules are anymore though.

i think it sucks, i dont know if UF is a highly competitive school compared to say UCF, but im sure some of the athletes are bummed cause i would imagine it not only limits what they can put on the field but competition wise i would want to say they are done as well.

never mind the fact that its gotta kind of be a slap in the face considering they then have to stand there and watch football players tackle each other, etc. and yet they are limited cause the school thinks its to dangerous.

I want to say the school implemented the rules, so they probably have no idea lol. Probably just as long as they don't go above a certain height, how they get there doesn't matter. I'm honestly not sure what their rules are anymore though.
I am almost positive they are still grounded (nothing more than chairs). They have gotten incredibly talented and creative with what they do at "chair level".

i think it sucks, i dont know if UF is a highly competitive school compared to say UCF, but im sure some of the athletes are bummed cause i would imagine it not only limits what they can put on the field but competition wise i would want to say they are done as well.

never mind the fact that its gotta kind of be a slap in the face considering they then have to stand there and watch football players tackle each other, etc. and yet they are limited cause the school thinks its to dangerous.

The University of Florida coed team doesn't compete just like Auburn University, University of Texas, University of Notre Dame and several other teams but they do have an all-girl club team that competes at the NCA College Nationals.

Back