Uk's First Cheerleading Documentary - Cheer: The British Way

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2011
Hey guys,

So a while back I posted the promo link for this documentary in the 'International Videos' thread, but since the first episode is now out, I thought I would start a new thread with the episode link so more people can watch :)

It's about the Unity Allstars program, based in South London, England, and focuses on their AG5 and SOCO6 teams, Unity Ruby and Unity Black. (Unity Ruby is my team!)
The documentary is being made by Stamped Entertainment and is being shown on Youtube. This is the first time the UK has done something like this, and we are very excited to be a part of it! :cloud9:

Cheer:TBW Episode 1 - Trails

If you are interested in keeping up with the documentary, these are the links to follow :)

Unity Allstars Facebook
Unity Allstars Twitter
Unity Allstars Website
StampedEnt YouTube
StampedEnt Facebook
StampedEnt Twitter

The twitter hashtag is #ctbw and I believe episode 2 is being released soon! x

Just fyi I've been posting the trailer/ep 1/ep 2 as they've been coming out in the main video thread in the allstar section as it tends to get more traffic/views :)

@a_cheer_leaderxo Oh I didn't realise! That's awesome.

Do you think it's okay to have this thread still running since it's just for CTBW episodes, rather than general videos?

you guys are seriously awesome, I love this documentary already, unity as a programme is great, can't wait to see you all compete this year!:)

Anyone on Instagram? Stamped Entertainment (the company making the C:TBW series) have started an Instagram account. They're posting pictures of training and little videos of the UA athletes. Find it here - Instagram

Hope you're all enjoying the series so far! <3

Episode 5 - Goodbye Chloe.
An emosh one for you guys this time... but then lots of great training shots of Black to make you feel better :kiss:

Back