Updated To Latest Board Software, Any Issues?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
I updated the board today to the latest software. Anyone noticing any issues?

A bit ago, I got about a million notifications that J-a-M liked my post. I'm sure I'm quite entertaining, but I doubt THAT entertaining. Even closing the app didn't help...but it seems to be cleared up now. Maybe just a hiccup.

A bit ago, I got about a million notifications that J-a-M liked my post. I'm sure I'm quite entertaining, but I doubt THAT entertaining. Even closing the app didn't help...but it seems to be cleared up now. Maybe just a hiccup.

It was through the app?

I haven't received any alerts, usually I get alerts on the app right away when someone likes a post but I haven't received any today.

Might be a while until it is all sorted out.

Do we need to uninstall and reinstall for any changes to take effect? Asking because I still have no signature option on the app and still do not receive alerts.

Not a worried about alerts but I really want my signatures back.

I'm not getting the push notifications. It asked when I downloaded the app, I said yes and I'm not getting anything.

Just in case anyone wonders, I just discovered a new feature by accident: when you select/highlight part of someone's text a "reply" things pops up and then lets you reply with just the selected part of the text included in the quote.

Just in case anyone wonders, I just discovered a new feature by accident: when you select/highlight part of someone's text a "reply" things pops up and then lets you reply with just the selected part of the text included in the quote.
Are you on the iPhone app or droid because I don't get that. My only options of if I try selecting something are 'copy' and 'define'

Are you on the iPhone app or droid because I don't get that. My only options of if I try selecting something are 'copy' and 'define'

I'm *gasp* on a real computer ;).

I'm *gasp* on a real computer ;).
Well that's a little different now, isn't it. ;) I am no where near a computer for the majority of the day and often have long periods of time to kill so the phone it is for me.

Back