All-Star Usasf Major Changes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like the whole 10" rule for uniforms will end up making them looking like OC's uniforms when they debuted them at Worlds and a lot of people said they looked wetsuits.. awkward. :banghead: I mean, I highly doubt most teams now have 10" between the bottom of the top and the top of their skirt.

I can see why people are upset about the 17+ rule, but honestly people have argued that 12 year olds shouldn't be on a team with an 18 year old so why should a 14 year old be able to be on the same team as someone in their 20s or 30s? With things like what happened with ICC and the certain former "cheerlebirty" it is understanable limit some more of the time these athletes are with people who are 18+.

This perhaps isn't an issue for teams in the USA who have talent left right an centre, but when a team in say england has to follow the rules of being between 12-18 all season, gets a bid to worlds and then all athletes have to be 17+ to compete in the international division, that basically means only the 17 & 18 year olds of the team can go..problem? I think so

Back