Varsity All Star Acquires Spirit Celebration

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

Varsity All Star just announced the acquisition of Spirit Celebration to join the umbrella of Varsity Brands. Spirit Celebration is a Dallas, Texas based event producer with cheerleading and dance events in the Southeast for the past 19 years. ***This story is developing. Stay tuned for further updates.*** Subscribe to Cheer! Magazine today. Stay […]

The post Varsity All Star Acquires Spirit Celebration appeared first on .

Sheez what's next. Varsity acquires the NFL.

I'd guess a TV network before the NFL. Then they could advertise all their products "for free" and you'd have a cheer channel selling Varsity 24/7.

It will all be spun in a positive way though so that people will praise them for doing something "positive" for cheer while they continue to not address all of the real issues.

Wow....that's all I can say. I'm wondering how many chickens were sacrificed to get Billy to cave. They were the last hold out against the monopoly that is Varsity.
Disappointed doesn't even begin to cover it.
So glad I no longer dump money into the *Beep* show that is All Star cheer and I pray for those who are still sucked in.

Honestly the only big EP company left I can think of is Jamz.... We went to Jamz Nationals a few weeks ago and it was one of the best competitions I've ever been to. I told a friend it was too good to be true, and I wondered when Varsity would scoop it up.

Honestly the only big EP company left I can think of is Jamz.... We went to Jamz Nationals a few weeks ago and it was one of the best competitions I've ever been to. I told a friend it was too good to be true, and I wondered when Varsity would scoop it up.
Varsity acquired JamBrands last year.

Back