High School Varsity Coaches Conferences

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i went to one in Rhode Island.

It was pretty great....

we learned A LOT of new drills, skills, team bonding ideas, etc. we brought some of our "next year" seniors so they can utilize the information themselves. it was really informative but a very long day. if you want to dm me for more info or questions you have i'll be happy to answer them. i can try to manage your expectations for what you're looking for

I went to one in Florida several years in a row, and the sessions with Linda Gooch from UCF cheer in and of themselves were worth it! It really was a great event and I learned a lot every year. They are just now bringing one to Michigan, and I am going this weekend!

I went to one in Florida several years in a row, and the sessions with Linda Gooch from UCF cheer in and of themselves were worth it! It really was a great event and I learned a lot every year. They are just now bringing one to Michigan, and I am going this weekend!
I would love if you shared your experience of this seasons conference after the weekend!

I'm not sure, do they all have the same speakers or is every conference different?

Back