High School Varsity Uniform Falling Apart

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ufomom

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I have a Varsity uniform that is falling apart. Letter coming off and stitching coming out of the seams. It is two months old and has been washed according to the instructions...no drying and wash on warm. Am I out of luck? It's just that it cost so much money.

our uniforms are done by varsity too and they are brand new, and we have had problems like this. The lettering on our arm is coming off and my particular uniform ripped down the side randomly one day. Its very strange.

We had varsity uniforms last year and they were horrible. About 3 months in everyones stitching was coming out and they were falling apart. We washed them properly but they still got messed up. Also some of the colors ran. We shipped the ones that were messed up back and they sent us new ones.

this also happend to a girl on my team and our varsity unis are pretty new

We got new uniforms this year and some seems started to fall out of the skirt we called our varisty rep she came to the school to pick them up and two days later she dropped them off and they were fixed! So if you have a problem with the uniform call your rep and if your rep is good and does what they are supposed to do then the problem will be taken care of! Our rep is fantastic.

Have the coach call the rep. I remember when I was in high school the quality of the uniforms was SO much better than it is now, and they really wasn't too long ago. I've had stitching coming undone before removing the uniforms from the box they were shipped in. If the coach complains, you should be able to get it replaced. I'm not sure if it will work very well to have you contact the rep yourself.

Agree with above comments about the coach contacting the rep. Varsity replaces a uniform up to one year if the damage wasn't caused from the person who owns it.

it been a nightmare! they made a mistake on the girls skirts and i asked for the repairs to be made they got them thursday! and theyre last game is this weekend. <33 thanks varsity :)
oh and alot of seems are coming off.

Varsity Sucks... Our new uniforms were a mess and they gave us so much crap when trying to get them fixed. The colors were wrong, the sizes were wrong, semes are falling apart. Ugh.. I hate Varsity right now

Our uniforms are also from Varsity and a couple started falling apart. And the glitter washed off one of the girls' tops but they sent us a new one! They were only like 100 dollars, so I guess we get what we paid for? They are still super cute and I am obsessed!

I had issues last year with my order. They did replace them but I did not get them until the football and competition season were over. I hope that they can get it together again soon.

Back