High School Varsity University Coaches Conference

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I used to help run the events? I will say when I participated, it was more of an all star exclusive thing at the time

I used to help run the events? I will say when I participated, it was more of an all star exclusive thing at the time

I thought so too but now I’m seeing an all high school one the last few years.

We have one in Pa geared towards high school coaches. Like a lot of things, I found some of the sessions to be useful and some not as much.

I’m in the Central Valley, I’m Stockton. The one I saw is in Costa Mesa.

You aren't far from me! What school are you at?

WCC is hosting one in May that's only $80. I can send you the info for that one, which is another option along with the Varsity one.

You aren't far from me! What school are you at?

WCC is hosting one in May that's only $80. I can send you the info for that one, which is another option along with the Varsity one.

I’m at Cesar Chavez High School. If you can send the information on that one would be great.

I went to the one in Costa Mesa a few years ago. I thought it was great! Got a lot of great info. Be picky about which sessions you attend, and only pick the ones you'll personally get something from. I made a lot of connections, and actually got into judging from one of the brand guys there. It's not something that I think is worth it yearly, but would definitely recommend!

Back