All-Star Vipers Allstars (maryland)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
My daughter tumbles here and I just got this email.... wow....

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:04 PM
Subject: Vipers Announcement - Baltimore

Ron is sad to say, due to health and business reasons it is necessary to close all the Viper Gyms immediately. This closure is permanent and effective today - Tuesday, February 28th.

If you need to contact Vipers you can send any correspondence to 12226 Pulaski Hwy Joppa, MD 21085

Thanks!
Vipers Cheer & Dance

Ron is sad to say, due to health and business reasons it is necessary to close all the Viper Gyms immediately. This closure is permanent and effective today - Tuesday, February 28th.

If you need to contact Vipers you can send any correspondence to 12226 Pulaski Hwy Joppa, MD 21085

Thanks!
Vipers Cheer & Dance
I hope you don't have any money tied in there, *classes, competitions payed for but won't be able to do...:confused:

Thanks!
Vipers Cheer & Dance

wait like...i don't get it...{pause} *snap*

no more vipers?

Thanks!
Vipers Cheer & Dance

Very Sad for all cheerleaders and parent's involved.....

wow i feel terrible for the athletes being ripped from their gym so late in the year with no notice in advance :/
and parents if they've payed for things in advance

and this is what i found on the website lol...
"Coming Soon... for 2012-2013 Season!
Vipers will be opening a new locations in the following areas:
* Rockville, MD * Silver Spring, MD * Ellicott City, MD * Millersville, MD *
* Annapolis, MD * Washington, DC * Delaware *
If you are interested in any of these locations, please contact us TODAY by emailing us!
Be sure to include your name and contact information and which location you are interested in, your information
will be added to our contact and distribution list. We will be sending out information in the Spring of 2012.

Please send all emails to [email protected]"

I wonder how they'll handle refunds? They didn't mention it at all which makes it seem really shady. If they'd delivered the same message with a note about refunding any money owed then it would just be sad. No refunds is criminal.

I wonder how they'll handle refunds? They didn't mention it at all which makes it seem really shady. If they'd delivered the same message with a note about refunding any money owed then it would just be sad. No refunds is criminal.

refunds? lol if we can track that POS down. cell phones are disconnected, FB pages taken down.

what am i supposed to tell my cp when she gets off the bus today? she doesn't just love cheering, she loves VIPERS.

In my personal experience, they don't know the meaning of the word refunds...they owe me a lot of money from the closing in pa still and Ron's wife sent my mom a check that bounced and hasn't called or emailed back since

Back