Vote For Unity Pearl!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hi guys,
I haven't posted this on the main allstar thread because I don't really know if you're allowed to post 'Vote for...' threads so if this isn't allowed then feel free to delete this moderators/admin!

Anyway, I just wanted to ask everyone to vote for my team Unity Allstars Pearl (You may have heard of Black - our senior 6 team!) in the 'Nickelodeon Fruit Shoot Skills Awards' We are a junior 2 team and have a had an amazing season, winning regional champs, national champs (twice!) and grand champs (three times!) Lots of us (including me!) are ageing off juniors this year so winning this award would be the cherry on top of an amazing 11-12 season!

Please click on the link, watch our video and click 'vote' for Unity Allstars Pearl!
Nickelodeon | Fruitshoots | Vote

Thanks in advance!

I voted! Is this a second round or something...? Because it looks really familiar!

Thank you! :) Erm, I'm not really sure what you mean sorry! Someone posted this link at the beginning of June on the UK Cheer Forum? So maybe that's why it looks familiar? Voting has been going on for ages now, but the awards are next Saturday on the 21st!

Thank you! :) Erm, I'm not really sure what you mean sorry! Someone posted this link at the beginning of June on the UK Cheer Forum? So maybe that's why it looks familiar? Voting has been going on for ages now, but the awards are next Saturday on the 21st!
Ah maybe that's it then, I thought I'd seen the video before! And good luck!

Back