All-Star Vote Luke Johnson - Choreographer Ofi The Year

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rudags

Two Time Defending Champion, Board Comedian
Dec 14, 2009
Luke Johnson has been nominated for the first ever, "Choreographer of The Year" award by the USASF and The Cheer Leader Magazine. 50% of the decision is based on an online vote. Voting begins today. Luke has put together over 150 routines and dances last year with even more this year!

Luke worked with my ENTIRE gym this year (Mini 1 - Coed 5). I cant express enough how much Luke has done for our kids and how satisfied we have been with our product, his professionalism, and having his constant follow up. We try to maintain a family atmosphere in our gym and Luke fits right in with that. Outside of his choreography skills he is very humble, moral, and has his heart in the right place. As coach, it feels great to know that we get back home late Sunday night from a two-day Nationals, and I have an email from Luke in the inbox to see how we did! Lukes services dont stop when he leaves from choreography!!!

If you dont 'have a horse in the race' - Please trust me and vote for Luke Johnson! You will be voting for a GREAT choregrapher and just a GREAT person.

Voting will take place on the Cheerleader Magazine Facebook page from March 23 - April 10! All you need to do is go to their Facebook page and "like" Luke's video.

Below is a copy of the video that will be voted on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbBTqCWY5Us

i was with luke when he watched his video for the first time. he was so nervous, it was cute. my vote goes to LJ! awesome choreographer and he's even a better friend.

my teams in that video <3 he came last weekend to redo our routine for worlds <3 hes so good at what he does and pleasure to work with :)

Back