All-Star Wanna Laugh?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MINI SERIES!! or maybe a new fierceboard contest " Fiercest Bed tumblers/stunters" ha. I think I have watched this like 289238219 times, still loving it!
There would be a LOT of broken beds from thinking they could handle double downs...

you are actually my girls new heroes! Showed them the video and they LOVE it
They asked me if we could do sth like that at competition this weekend hahaha :D
Hilarious video!!

I'm so happy everyone is loving the video! Thanks for all the funny comments! Keep showing your friends!

This weekend, Nic and I are going to make another video but we're going to add my brother, Matt, into the picture. We feel that we can do a lot more if we have a center prep ;) Plus, transitions will be better. Not to worry though: the member max will not go beyond 3 people (don't want to be constantly changing our numbers like our silly industry)! Once we create the 3-person bed pyramid video and you all take a look at it, we can take a vote to see if everyone thinks it should be 2 people or 3 people.

This really would be a blast to make a little competition with, especially during competition season when all of us are always spending weekends in a hotel room.

Stay tuned for this weekend!

Oh, and in response to everyone saying "I feel bad for the people in the room below them" ..... Here is a video of the last time we did it because we got a phone call half way through the pyramid.

Notice the phone on the nightstand.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sojdK4uODwE

We never did answer that phone though... haha

I think we all need more of these! It completely made my day! I'm pretty sure every cheerleader has done this at one point or another, we've just never been brilliant enough to film it! I'll be sure to next time. ;)

I died...especially when that one guy pops up at the bottom....lol
This could be a great way to pass the summer!

i cannot stop laughing ohh my goodness!! You are the funniest person ever "i think it will work better with a prep" ahahaa too much i canttttt even stop!

Back