High School Warm Up Outfits?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 11, 2014
Where does your school order warm ups from? What price range do you try to keep as I know they can run high at times. Thanks!

You could also try Campus Teamwear, but you have to order at least 6 pieces (jacket or pants) to customize them.

I'm not sure how good campus team wears warm ups are but out uniforms that we got from them started to fall apart at the first game because they weren't good quality. So if just be careful

My school is getting varsity ones this year
But I've gotten them from team cheer and they were good

Had Varsity ones in high school and they were my absolute favorite. Comfortable and cute. They now have new ones from GTM and I don't like the look of them nearly as much. Also, they seem more like yoga jackets since they're tighter and it looks like they wouldn't fit as many layers underneath (which is a must in Wisconsin!)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Had Varsity ones in high school and they were my absolute favorite. Comfortable and cute. They now have new ones from GTM and I don't like the look of them nearly as much. Also, they seem more like yoga jackets since they're tighter and it looks like they wouldn't fit as many layers underneath (which is a must in Wisconsin!)

I don't know what GTM ones you're seeing, but I love our girls can fit hooded sweatshirts underneath ours. Friday night lights aren't nearly as fun in November as they are in August. I love football season though

I don't know what GTM ones you're seeing, but I love our girls can fit hooded sweatshirts underneath ours. Friday night lights aren't nearly as fun in November as they are in August. I love football season though

I wonder if I can find a picture. I liked the Varsity ones because they had more too them. The GTM ones are just maroon and white and say cheer or something on the front while the Varsity ones were black, maroon and slightly sparkly silver fabric and had cheer on the front and our INDIANS (our mascot) across the back and had a stripe down the sleeve. They just looked sharper to me.

I wonder if I can find a picture. I liked the Varsity ones because they had more too them. The GTM ones are just maroon and white and say cheer or something on the front while the Varsity ones were black, maroon and slightly sparkly silver fabric and had cheer on the front and our INDIANS (our mascot) across the back and had a stripe down the sleeve. They just looked sharper to me.

Those are the exact colors my girls warm up wills have. We are in Iowa so of course they must not be too tight as the girls will experience some chilly game nights. I'm hesitant about Varsity simply because of the expense and it's a smaller school district.

Thank you for ignoring my awful sentence. I didn't even notice it until just now and I'm not exactly sure what I meant. But that makes sense. Ours are pretty simple but they're a huge step up from our old ones (think snow pants) I agree with your point about there not being much there. This is my first year on the cheer team but I'm on the dance team as well and we get similar jackets and even through our long sleeve tops, full body tights, and a tank top, I was cold.

Those are the exact colors my girls warm up wills have. We are in Iowa so of course they must not be too tight as the girls will experience some chilly game nights. I'm hesitant about Varsity simply because of the expense and it's a smaller school district.
My favorite school color combo :) I definitely think Varsity has better quality. So it might be expensive now but would pay off in the long run. because they last longer. We had those jackets for at least 7-8 years that I know of. Not gonna lie, I'm mad that I didn't get to keep one of them hahah

We are a very small district in California, 2 high schools, us with about 350 students & our rivals with about 275 & we order from varsity. My mom (our coach) is all about keeping cost down so she finds where things are good quality but cheaper. Warmups & uniform come from varsity, camp clothes from gtm, & poms and shoes from team cheer.

we have a junior program for grades 8 and under and I was in it for the past 2 years. We got varsity and I liked them a lot :D very silky and also warm (if needed)

We are a very small district in California, 2 high schools, us with about 350 students & our rivals with about 275 & we order from varsity. My mom (our coach) is all about keeping cost down so she finds where things are good quality but cheaper. Warmups & uniform come from varsity, camp clothes from gtm, & poms and shoes from team cheer.

Same with our camp clothes and uniforms. As I posted earlier, warmups from gtm, poms I'm not sure they're really old, and we rotate shoes, though I hope we get the ones they got last year. I LOVE basing them.
ETA: our combined schools are about 300 I believe

Some of the ones from GTM are heavier than others. One of my cps got some a few years ago that weren't lined. They were three colors: mostly black with orange and white and the logos were in orange and white. They have tons of options for logos and such and a great tool on the website that lets you add what you want and shows the price.

That being said... The Varsity ones are just nicer overall. We got the pullover style this year and they are really cute and have great pockets.

Back