Music We Talk About The Best...what About The Worst (most Inappropriate Song In A Mix)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 31, 2011
We all have those "holy crap did they really just play that?!?!?" moments. What are some of yours? I remember hearing a mini team dancing to the humpty dance. That was bad. There were a couple teams that had Rhianna's "chains and whips excite me" in their music. Should the age of the team be taken into consideration?

i heard." mutha (boom sound effect) blow this popsicle stand"

this isnt too bad, i heard 7 little tinys dancing to sexyback? idk....tinys? maybe youth or jrs srs?

This will probably amuse some of you. I'm NOT hip at all...lol...and I'm just a mom, but I remember FREAKING out because a mini team had "Party like a rockstar" in their music. I thought they were saying "Horny like a rockstar,"..lol. Just about everyone thought I was being a little extreme. Hee hee

I heard a LOT of teams this last season with that "Release me, release my bodyyyyy..." song, and I get it, but your flyer is 10. Yes. Release her body. Matter of fact, never, EVER touch her body again.
And as much as I would like to hate it for inappropriate-ness, someone (Vipers, maybe,) had the Bed Intruder song and it cracked me up!

That brings me to another question: Is it OK to just sound effect over the bad part? Even if everybody knows the song? Take for example that 3Oh3 song with the lyric "don't trust a h*" We all know what h word was being said. Is is good enough just to put a whoosh noise over it, even if everyone knows the song?

I heard a LOT of teams this last season with that "Release me, release my bodyyyyy..." song, and I get it, but your flyer is 10. Yes. Release her body. Matter of fact, never, EVER touch her body again.
And as much as I would like to hate it for inappropriate-ness, someone (Vipers, maybe,) had the Bed Intruder song and it cracked me up!
stingray green had it this past season and i died when i first heard their music

That brings me to another question: Is it OK to just sound effect over the bad part? Even if everybody knows the song? Take for example that 3Oh3 song with the lyric "don't trust a h*" We all know what h word was being said. Is is good enough just to put a whoosh noise over it, even if everyone knows the song?

Don't trust a h*e? Well, that's just a life lesson, IMO.

Worst I ever heard was If You Seek Amy, The problem is trend setting squads, I mean Top Gun uses Jay Karan Pendavis (or used to) but have you ever listened to the other words that they didn't use holy cow would make a truck driver blush. Uof L used don't trust a h@3 I don't even think a sound effect cleaned it up! And everybody else is following the trends.

ha yeah, we had the bed intruder song in our first mix (our int 5)

Worst I ever heard was If You Seek Amy, The problem is trend setting squads, I mean Top Gun uses Jay Karan Pendavis (or used to) but have you ever listened to the other words that they didn't use holy cow would make a truck driver blush. Uof L used don't trust a h@3 I don't even think a sound effect cleaned it up! And everybody else is following the trends.
we had if you seek amy too...whoops lol.

I HATED Britney Spears 3, and it seemed EVERYONE had it in their routine, especially mini and youth teams....so not cool. What's sad, is that the athletes are taught to mouth the words on the comp floor! Inappropriate, IMO.

Top Gun IO5 "Bounce, you got that nasty bounce, dont make my kitty pounce, owwww, bounce little kittty " hmmm innnapropriate? nd the Kay Karan, they defff had to cut alot from those songs . heheh

Back