All-Star What Are You Thankful For?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am thankful for all of my wonderful customers from cheer gyms to cheerleaders to just bow lovers. I am also thankful for my family and my staff who are like family to us. I am also thankful for my daughter's health. We took a year off all star cheerleading due to injuries. She still does school cheer but they do not tumble or stunt. I want to add a little prayer for Miguel at Top Gun and the girls of Aces who were injured. God Bless you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

28vms.jpg

i am thankful, first and foremost, for my life. i am thankful for my family, both blood-related and the chosen members. i am thankful for my dogs, who teach me everyday what unconditional love is. and i am thankful for my mom's doctors who have given me one more thanksgiving with the most amazing woman i'll ever know.

happy thanksgiving to my fierce family!

I'm thankful for my family and friends (I know, typical answer lol). Also, that I've had the chance to be in college and further my education. As well as my financial aid that will be paying for another year of all-star cheer :p

Back