High School What Are Your School Colors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Official OWECheer

Most likely to post anywhere
Jan 16, 2014
Right about now we've hit that boring (and slightly depressing) time in the season, like the cheer version of the period between New Year's and Valentine's Day. I thought it would be an interesting topic.

The popular CA and CA blue, black and white color combo, except for they are the Buccaneers and it's middle school.

Red and grey. They use a fair amount of white also. Black isn't one of the colors, but it ends up on a lot of stuff. They used to have black-based cheer uniforms and I guess the alumni complained.

Ironically, all of our camp wear and our new warmups are red and black.

I made all of their bows and had to make something different to match the camp wear that wasn't actually the school colors. Good thing that I had some black grosgrain on hand!

My high school was Cardinal, black, and white. And it HAD to be Cardinal, not red, so it made some cheers difficult. Then when I cheered in college we were red and white, though it was really the same Cardinal red as my high school, but we could call it red! And it was also nice because I could reuse a lot of my Cardinal red soffee shorts and white bows from high school!

Red white and blue/black! Bothers me how the blue and black are constantly being interchanged lol

P.s. I'm really not sure if interchanged is a word but I'm going to go with it

I've been graduated from high school for 7 years and the colors for my high school are royal blue, white, and silver

My high school colors were maroon and gold and I loved them! My daughter will have the same colors when she starts high school next year (same school) but her middle school colors are dark green/hunter green and black or is it silver....? Lol

My grade school was red, white and blue. I think all of our uniforms were red based, which i hated. Our old cheer unis had most of the front of the top white. Then we got new ones my eighth grade year that were red.

My high school is green and white, but black is used a lot too. The JV cheer unis and one of Varsity's are green. Varsity also has a white one.

My high school was green and gold. The high school I teach at is maroon and navy. We also use silver/white as an accent colour for uniforms, jackets, etc.

High school: blue and gold
College: blue and gold
Grad school: blue and gold (technically blue and buff, but close enough)
I promise I didn't do that on purpose lol

Scarlet and Grey, but we call it red and grey. Before I took over the squad there was a lot of black used, now we use more white since our basketball uniforms are white. Nice to see there are other schools that use Grey. We are the only ones close by that use it.

Gold and (Kelly) green. Our football team tends to use forest green but the actual color is Kelly green. We (everyone not just cheer) use both black and white with it.

Back