OT What Did You Get For Christmas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
me, my mom, my aunt, and my 3 cousins all got the same pj's and slippers from my nana this year and she made us all put them on while we had Christmas at my house. Most comfy things ever, even if we did match all night.
483196_10151158237146487_1268765945_n.jpg

I got a neck massage pillow in dirty Santa last night
and tonight when we played dirty Santa i got a bunch of candy.
My best friend and her family got me 3 pairs of earrings, a new clutch, car initials, car air fresheners, a Christmas tumbler, and one of those cute knit headbands that has a bow on it. I just love her family.

I got some candy from white elephant, and from another white elephant I got portable toilet sanitizing spray...:confused: I guess someone took "grab something from around your house" very seriously?
I got a beanie baby and penguin duct tape from a secret santa.
A really pretty necklace from our cheer party (a jewelry exchange)
AND... we'll see what I get tomorrow! I know I'm getting a polka dot scarf... I was with Santa when he bought it!

I got a
Starbucks Bearista Bear (it's a collection)
Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Shower Gel and Hand Cream
Eiffel Tower canvas frame thing for my wall
Mini Eiffel Tower
Forever 21 gift card
Amazon Gift Card
Coach iPhone case
iPhone home stickers
Clothes

I got enough money and amazon gift cards to get myself a kindle paperwhite - which was basically my only wish and I ordered it last night after I got all of the gifts (we do our gift exchange on the 24th in Germany).
Happy girl right here!

ETA: I also got a shimmy from ACEDAD :)

my first post via my new kindle fire!!!!!!!!! I'm ecstatic right now. I got my phone screen fixed as my early present and my mom said that was my only big present I was getting... i opened the charger and the cover before I even get to my kindle... I was a little confused. I'm so happy though!!!
I also got a bunch of brushes and makeup from sephora
so me jewelry
and a hotfix rhinestoner with a ton of rhinestones... I CAN FINALLY SPARKLE THINGS YALL!
I also have Christmas at my dad's later and Santa is supposed to be bringing me a car. I've been patient since early October when my transmission went out... but I'm about to die being carless.

Boots
candy
watch
DVD movie
coffe cup
socks
paid bills :)
sticker you have to put on your car so you can drive on highway. ( it costs $100 :/)

Back