OT What Did You Get For Christmas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got way more than I think I should've but I'm VERY grateful!

Kate Spade purse
Kate Spade ring
Juicy Couture rollerball perfumes
Bluetooth iHome
Urban Decay Vice Palette
Toms
iPhone 5 case
VS yoga pants
A bunch of VS & Sephora stocking stuffer things
Lululemon tank
Nike Pro sports bra
Headphones
Clothes
Jewelry
Money
Giftcards for iTunes, the mall, & VS
Shipping notice that a Cali sports bra & 2 bows are coming

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!!

I got way more than I think I should've but I'm VERY grateful!

Kate Spade purse
Kate Spade ring
Juicy Couture rollerball perfumes
Bluetooth iHome
Urban Decay Vice Palette
Toms
iPhone 5 case
VS yoga pants
A bunch of VS & Sephora stocking stuffer things
Lululemon tank
Nike Pro sports bra
Headphones
Clothes
Jewelry
Money
Giftcards for iTunes, the mall, & VS
Shipping notice that a Cali sports bra & 2 bows are coming

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!!
hahahaha a shipping notice :D that's funny. My mom does stuff like that too! For Easter we got new phones but she didn't have them yet (we were going to go in and get them) so she printed off a picture of an iPhone 4 and put it in our easter baskets lol

hahahaha a shipping notice :D that's funny. My mom does stuff like that too! For Easter we got new phones but she didn't have them yet (we were going to go in and get them) so she printed off a picture of an iPhone 4 and put it in our easter baskets lol
Hahahaha exactly! I got a little bag with printed out pictures of them & the shipping notice. I'm so excited for them to come they're so cute & I'm so proud of my mom for picking out cheer stuff!!

Hahahaha exactly! I got a little bag with printed out pictures of them & the shipping notice. I'm so excited for them to come they're so cute & I'm so proud of my mom for picking out cheer stuff!!
bahaha my mom tried to get cheer stuff for my birthday, and she got me cheer rainboots. well, I have black and white polka dot rainboots (Product: Cheer Rain Boot) that I never wear, so I don't know why she thought I would wear blue ones with megaphones... *facepalm* but she did better getting cheer stuff for Christmas, I helped her pick out a keychain bow but she picked out a necklace and PJ pants all by herself! hahaha my mom is so NOT in tune to the cheer world at all.

I got:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- A gps for my car
- Candy
- Cake Pop maker
- Light up vanity mirror
- Socks
- Clothes

I'm so grateful for everything i got, its been an amazing christmas!

They sell cat charms at Brighton?! Please tell me it's silver or gold or a combo because my Brighton charm bracelet is strictly silver and gold and I think this cat is a must have!!!
It's silver and its for the slide bracelet! One side is a cat and the other is a tail haha

Someone told me they are a Limited Edition but Footlocker has them over here so i am guessing they should have them in the US aswell!
I haven't seen the Nike Free Leopard ones yet though
I just opened my gift from my Grandma and they were the Nike Free 5.0s!! IN LOVE! My favorite gift this Christmas hands down!
emuqane6.jpg

It's silver and its for the slide bracelet! One side is a cat and the other is a tail haha
Dang, I was hoping it was for the charm stuff. I'll have to look to see of they have a cat for it, but yours sounds so cute!!!

Wait...I think the slide stuff can also go on the charm bracelet, I think hahah

Dang, I was hoping it was for the charm stuff. I'll have to look to see of they have a cat for it, but yours sounds so cute!!!

Wait...I think the slide stuff can also go on the charm bracelet, I think hahah
There is a cat charm that dangles! It's cute too! That's one of the gifts I picked out haha. I'm about to order a thunderbird charm I found on etsy! They are really cute charms that are really cheap!

There is a cat charm that dangles! It's cute too! That's one of the gifts I picked out haha. I'm about to order a thunderbird charm I found on etsy! They are really cute charms that are really cheap!
Ahhhh, yay! My aunt always gets me a Brighton gift card so I guess I know what I'll be spending it on this year... A thunderbird charm? How perfect for you! I'll definitely have to check out etsy.

BuegeSmalls
ABC Kitty Charm Charms I had to google these bracelets and see what they were! haha and I came across a cat charm... So are these kind of like Pandora bracelets? except... reasonably priced? lol
Omg, it's perfect!! Yup, that's exactly what they are! My aunt and uncle got me one and a charm with an H (for my name) and a cheer megaphone for my 16th birthday and I've been adding to it ever since. They have tons of cute charms, and you can make charm necklaces, earrings and rings too.

Back