OT What Did You Get For Christmas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
From my dad I got a 100$ visa gift card, a 50$ gas card, pepper spray, viva la juicy purfume, and a new curling wand. Were getting my car within the next week!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I got a ton of new clothes from my mom and dad, two new pairs of uggs, gift cards, Spice Girls and NSYNC cds that I've been dying to reown (had the original spice tape, lost my nsync cd). My favorite was my UCA all american hoodie. I couldn't go, on the trip tto London omorrow, because its ridicously priced, and my parents refuse to pay for a trip that won't matter in the long run. I really didn't want to go, but as the trip nears and two teammates go, I was feeling really bummed, so the hoodie was great.

My grandma knit me a pink hat with balls all over it (including one on top and 2 tassels).. just what I needed in south Texas, lol. :p It is really kind of funny though..

- A ton of clothes
- About 10 different gift cards
- Art Supplies
- A new purse
- A pair of Costa sunglasses
- Cash
- Harry Potter stuff
- A Hunger Games keychain
- A new wallet

I got:
iHome
Leather jacket
Laptop case
VS clothes
Coach clutch
Buckle gift card
Slippers
Floor length mirror
Infinity scarf
American Eagle clothes
Candy
LED light for my room
Makeup mirror
Ear muffs that can play music

:)

My 7yr old niece got an iPad mini -____-

haha so did my 7 year old cousin! he uses my aunts iPhone all the time to play games, and she gets really tired of giving it to him because he never wants to give it back. but I think they've done a lot of parental protecting on it so he can't actually download anything on his own.

I got:
-2 Coach purses
-UGGs
-Make-up
-ornaments (a pink cupcake, a little pair of UGGs & a sparkly H)
-Super fuzzy socks
-Gift cards (Starbucks, Ulta & Brighton)
-My favorite pens
-Cheetah print sweater
-Tie blanket
-hot chocolate
-University of Minnesota sweatshirt
-Bath & Body Works sprays
-pink scarf (for Wednesdays)

I forgot my most favorite present, which my parents got me: Two things of Burt's Bees Chapstick and a thing of sugar scrub. Burt's Bees is my addiction.

This is the thread that always makes me question what I did wrong as an adult that prevented me from making six figures a year like these parents obviously do. I'll never understand how a family pays for cheer, privates, tumbling, vacations to great places, and literally $1000 in Christmas presents and not be over their heads in debt......

- A unicorn
- Cleopatra's jewelry collection
- A toilet made of gold (but the armored car got stuck in traffic UGH so it will be here tomorrow)
- New Beamer!! My other one was a 2010, ugh
- A Rolex
- A water slide from my room to our Olympic-sized pool!

Oh and for my stocking stuffers, daddy was gonna get me a Nordstrom gift card, but he just bought me the store instead.

Yeah, but I didn't get much this year...you know, tough economic times and all.

I don't know how you celebrate Christmas in US. But here Christmas is when all family come together, goes to curch and have fun, presents are small and not so importnat part of Christmas. I see on youtube, instagram, facbook some american the only thing they care on christmas day is what presents they will get.

Don't get me wrong. I love americans. It's just we celebrate Christmas in totally different way. It more like family holiday

- A unicorn
- Cleopatra's jewelry collection
- A toilet made of gold (but the armored car got stuck in traffic UGH so it will be here tomorrow)
- New Beamer!! My other one was a 2010, ugh
- A Rolex
- A water slide from my room to our Olympic-sized pool!

Oh and for my stocking stuffers, daddy was gonna get me a Nordstrom gift card, but he just bought me the store instead.

Yeah, but I didn't get much this year...you know, tough economic times and all.

i am so jealous, i always wanted a Unicorn but my parents refused to get me one!

Back