All-Star What Team Did You Make 2011-2012 Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TheVipersMom

Biggest (stalker) Fan '14
Cheer Parent
Apr 3, 2011
I tried searching for a thread similar to this and no luck; so if their is please post the link!

Since tryouts are happening and teams are being formed as we speak I want to know about your new placement?

So I want to know everyone's age:
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for?
What level team were you on 2010 season?
What level team are you on for 2011 season?
Are you happy with what you got?

We had tryouts last week and we don't find out what team we make until the middle of May because we have tryouts that test consistency, stunting, and improvement. And then you get your temporary team and you practice with them and if you need to be moved up/down then the coaches will make that assesment.

So I want to know everyone's age: 17
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Kc Cheer
What level team were you on 2010 season? Senior 4
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Who knows
Are you happy with what you got? Hopefully!:)

Tryouts for my gym (Capital Elite) are this Saturday. This will be my first year allstar cheering. I super nervous and excited! I'm hoping to make Senoir 3, but I will probably only make Senoir 2.

Tryouts aren't for a month but:

So I want to know everyone's age: 17
What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Power Cheer Toronto Cobras
What level team were you on 2010 season? Senior Open 5
What level team are you on for 2011 season? Since I tore my acl, I'm just hoping to maintain my spot on SO5
Are you happy with what you got? We wiill soon see :)

What Gym do you (cp) cheer for? Cheer Central Suns
What level team were you on 2010 season? JC5
What level team are you on for 2011 season? No idea.
Are you happy with what you got? I hope so!!

I love seeing everyone's feedback!
Good job to everyone that accomplished what they wanted! And good luck to every one that will!

My cp just turned 6.
She cheers for Clarksville Cheer Extreme
She started her first year 2010 season on tiny level 1.
Tryouts just ended for 2011 season and she made the mini team as I knew she would and I'm happy she gets to do this team with all her friends.
She Also has the privilege to be on the youth2 team! This is a huge accomplishment as she is the youngest by far on the team and I'm so happy for her.

So yes she is happy (and I am too) and the excitement of her getting a new uniform since she is on youth is one of her favorite parts. Also that she gets to wear the make up with her uni.
The tiny and mini teams have different uniforms that cover there stomachs and don't wear makeup.
She also gets to travel now and will be able to go to out of town competitions and stay over night :)

Back