High School What Team Do You Think Is Better ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2013
The top two teams in the state of south carolina are
1. Boiling Springs High School ( state champs )
2. Lexington High School ( Runner up )

In your opinion from these 2 videos , What team do you honestly think is better . Regardless of the results.

Boiling Springs High School Varsity

&

Lexington High School Varsity

It might be just my opinion , But i honestly like Lexington High School better .
They could be an AMAZING all star level team , most of them just dont have their full on hard floor , they have it on spring floor .

Please no hate on either of these teams !

Boiling Springs: "Testing the water, it's boiling hot" too cute in their cheer! And I loved that girl's round off full at the end, so pretty.

Lexington: Loved their jump sequence and then the team tumbling after it, and their baskets-wow! Not a fan of the weird leaps the four girls do in the cheer though...

Both: Loved the kick full cradles, those are my favorite!

Boiling Springs: "Testing the water, it's boiling hot" too cute in their cheer! And I loved that girl's round off full at the end, so pretty.

Lexington: Loved their jump sequence and then the team tumbling after it, and their baskets-wow! Not a fan of the weird leaps the four girls do in the cheer though...

I agree with the leaps about Lexington , This is cheer not dance . & Yes both are very strong teams ! I love watching them !

I honestly think its hilarious how the spotters in the back on the 1st stunt sequence for Boiling Springs are all like cautious and moving around the stunts and the groups are like HUNNAY WE GOT THIS , STEP BACK ! xD

I honestly think its hilarious how the spotters in the back on the 1st stunt sequence for Boiling Springs are all like cautious and moving around the stunts and the groups are like HUNNAY WE GOT THIS , STEP BACK ! xD
Hahhaha I didn't even notice!

I am so impressed that a high school can field such a talented team! I live in Texas and I don't think any high school with the exception of the very large ones (5500+ students) could come close to matching the level of talent these 2 teams have.

They were both amazing considering they both got 1st and 2nd but I would say Boiling Springs were better because to me their synchronization with everything as a team was just perfect.
But honestly, most hs teams I know can't do half of the things that these put out on the floor. They were both amazing!

Boiling springs. Great choreography, very creative, love the movement. the motions were so clean, the stunts were incredibly stable and fun to watch. I was mesmerized. I even started both of the videos at the same time so I could watch side by side and Boiling caught my eye more and then proved their talent each and every skill.

Boiling springs had a very clean routine with great technique and I love love loved their choreography. Lexington was so creative but a little messy looking in my opinion. Both are outstanding and probably some of the best highschool teams I've ever seen. I wish my highschool team could look like either of those schools!!! Incredibly talented.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back