High School What Tumbling Do You Have?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everything I throw on spring floor I also throw on dead mat. Standing tucks, standing handspring tucks, running tucks and layouts. I'm not the most advanced tumbler but college teaches you to embrace and accept the flat mat!

I have my standing and running BHS & tuck but I can throw my full on the spring floor with a extremely light spot. I'm way too afraid to throw it on the dead mat though.

I can do all the same tumbling on the hard & spring floor.
Standing tuck, hand spring tuck, running tucks, jumps to tuck.

I can do everything on both, tucks, jumps tUck, layout, standing series to layout.

i did a running tuck on hardfloor once...... scariest thing of my life.

on springfloor, i set with my shoulders. its still a set and I still go fairly high, i just lift with my shoulders instead of my hands. so translating that to spring floor equals a tuck waayy lower than im used to.

I can do everything on the hardfloor:
standing tuck, hand tuck, 2x layout, roundoff tuck, round off hand tuck, roundoff hand layout, and whip thru to layout, jumps to tuck

I cant do everything on the dead that i can on spring, but im working on doing my whip through to layout and if i get comfortable enough with my layout on the dead i might throw fulls but it scares me to death!

Back