What Would Score Higher, A Ball Up Or An Express Up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5479
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 5479

I just wanted to know guys, what would score higher, a ball up or an express up. Or do they both score the same?

I just wanted to know guys, what would score higher, a ball up or an express up. Or do they both score the same?

I'm not entirely sure on the scoring, but it'll probably help someone on here to help you if you give a bit more info :) ie does the ball up land at extension/lib, is the express up to prep/extension/stretch etc. I also imagine it will depend on who the EP is... Sorry I can't be any more help- score sheets aren't really my thing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm not entirely sure on the scoring, but it'll probably help someone on here to help you if you give a bit more info :) ie does the ball up land at extension/lib, is the express up to prep/extension/stretch etc. I also imagine it will depend on who the EP is... Sorry I can't be any more help- score sheets aren't really my thing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thanks Ren! Sorry I forgot to say it was for a youth 1 team! So the ball up will land 2 footed. It would be in a pyramid. And thanks Anna, I thought so too, because I couldn't see anywhere about them scoring differently. But just wanted to check :) x

Back