High School Whats Cheerleading Without A Little Drama Anyway?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 24, 2011
tell me all about the things about cheerleading or the things that hapen at it that just annoy you so much & just cant stand! im a cheeraholic but that doesnt mean i dont get frustrated sometimes! (;

ooh i got one! haha well, all summer we've been having "unofficial" practices just to go over cheers, practice our routine, etc. these two girls drove me nuts. if one couldn't come, the other one wouldn't come. so it just ended up that they both didn't know our routine. so frustrating.

ooh i got one! haha well, all summer we've been having "unofficial" practices just to go over cheers, practice our routine, etc. these two girls drove me nuts. if one couldn't come, the other one wouldn't come. so it just ended up that they both didn't know our routine. so frustrating.

ugh! i hate people like that! glued to the hip with eachother. like is being an independant person really that scary?! my god. & its just hurting the squad which is even more annoying! i feel for you.

We have a 'no drama' rule this year. It can ruin a team sooo we are trying to teach them to resolve the issue rather than go the drama route. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I was put on JV for two games? haha and like 9 people quit in one week alone. and our coaches say "guys no drama!" when all the girls on the team are down to earth but its what the coaches do that stirs things up

I was put on JV for two games? haha and like 9 people quit in one week alone. and our coaches say "guys no drama!" when all the girls on the team are down to earth but its what the coaches do that stirs things up

thats frustrating. seems like there the ones who need to be told "guys no drama".

Back