Where Do You All Get Your Sound Effects?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 20, 2016
(Last newbie post yay!)

I've been interested in making cheer mixes for a few months now on my free time. After some quite horrible editing and a few hours of my life wasted, I made one of the worst cheer mixes probably of all time. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas where to find sound effects, as I have searched literally every corner of the internet and can't find any. Is there any magical website to find any? The only ones I've found were really low quality or aren't sounding like they should be in a cheer mix. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you!

(Last newbie post yay!)

I've been interested in making cheer mixes for a few months now on my free time. After some quite horrible editing and a few hours of my life wasted, I made one of the worst cheer mixes probably of all time. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas where to find sound effects, as I have searched literally every corner of the internet and can't find any. Is there any magical website to find any? The only ones I've found were really low quality or aren't sounding like they should be in a cheer mix. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you!
Go on Youtube, look up cheer mix sound effects (some people throw together sound effect medleys) and download it. Load the mp3 file into your mixing software.

(Last newbie post yay!)

Thank you!

You can download a sound FX library on iTunes for like $9.99. Don't use YouTube as the quality is rendered during the conversion process. Cheer mix quality is always an issue.... if you listen on youtube, the cheer mixes sound distorted (maybe so people do not download it illegally like OWE above). If you need some tips on editing Cheer mixes feel free to email me [email protected] and check out our website chemixtryla.com we have a blog and we share great information on there!

You can download a sound FX library on iTunes for like $9.99. Don't use YouTube as the quality is rendered during the conversion process. Cheer mix quality is always an issue.... if you listen on youtube, the cheer mixes sound distorted (maybe so people do not download it illegally like OWE above). If you need some tips on editing Cheer mixes feel free to email me [email protected] and check out our website chemixtryla.com we have a blog and we share great information on there!
Assuming that he is creating these for personal use, then it might not be illegal (I can't confirm, and admittedly probably shouldn't have suggested it); but OP if you plan on selling it, you have to buy SFX (if not, it's certainly illegal).

Nice domain name, BTW.

Nice domain name said:
Sorry if I came off rude about illegal downloading.... I'm a music producer and I fight that battle daily! :) Thanks for the comment on our domain name. My wife came up with it... I'm creative, but cannot come up with a business name to save my life. I look forward to hearing and reading from you on here!

Latest posts

Back