All-Star Where To Donate Old Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just have a question,

How do y'all use someone's else's uniform?

I mean I see y'all are getting the right colors and that's cool but do you mean to tell me you use it as is and leave with whatever team name or letters that are already on the uniform even if they are not yours?

I only want the skirts so we just buy new tops with our logo on, but idk maybe there's some way of getting the logo removed from the top?

I just have a question,

I mean I see y'all are getting the right colors and that's cool but do you mean to tell me you use it as is and leave with whatever team name or letters that are already on the uniform even if they are not yours?

if the logo is stitched on, you can take it to a seamstress and have it removed (or, you can actually do it yourself, but its a huge pain in the tush!)

hey everyone i seen your postings about were to get rid of old uniforms and we actually buy retired uniforms and take the names of them and help other teams with the costs of uniforms. If you still have any uniforms or pom poms your still wanting to get rid of please message us. thanks everyone

This may not be the case for you, but I have had many programs say the same and what they actually do is sell them to other programs, they may be less expensive, but they are definitely SOLD. Not given.
Not sure if what your referring to but this has happened before in my experience.

I just have a question,

this is all i can think of
cheerleader_training_f.jpg

hi bobby and i was just wanting to make clear to everyone that we are not looking for anyone to make donations. we buy the uniforms from teams to help with expenses of new unifoms. Since we do buy the uniforms we have to sell them to teams That way we can get our money back for gas,shipping and the cost of uniforms.

With that said I am on the look out for uniforms on Navy, White and Metallic gold is anyone has some =)

I don't know if we have policies around this or not, but that is the school colors of the team I am coaching now and well, we have so many uniforms I can't even tell you, most are at max 6 years old.

Hmmmmm

I don't know if we have policies around this or not, but that is the school colors of the team I am coaching now and well, we have so many uniforms I can't even tell you, most are at max 6 years old.

Hmmmmm
We are seriously looking for more uniforms. I would message you if I knew how. Can you message me pictures? Thank you so much for your help!

I need to get on Fierce Board more often! So excited to see this thread. I have a use for any and all uniforms in groups that anyone would like to donate! SERIOUSLY!:) I am the Giving Back Chairman for American Youth Football & Cheer and the founder of Cheer for a Cause. AYF/AYC is the largest youth league in the WORLD! We always have teams in need. Please send ANY and ALL UNIFORMS TO:

American Youth Cheer
c/o Julie Bolton
2891 Egrets Landing Drive
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Find out more about American Youth Football & Cheer at www.americanyouthfootball.com.

Find out more about Cheer for a Cause at www.cheerforacause.org.

I work at I.S. 27 in New York and I was given the position as the school's cheer leading coach. It may come to you as a surprise but these girls have no uniforms nor does the school have enough money to fund for the uniforms. I am on the look out for any pre-used uniforms that are blue, gold, and white for ages 11-13. I'm willing to buy uniforms that are less then the original price. Is there a way that I can buy from you?

Back